Friday 2 February 2018

Relay starts at 9 a.m. tomorrow

I'm on a team of 9 people. They are from all over the U.S. A. from Maryland through Indiana, Illinois and Nebraska to California. Our goal is to have fun.
Every time I swim, I can do one, two or three 25 minute laps. I just have to let the person in the relay following me know before I get in the water.
The water temperature is up to 54 deg F, or 12.2 C. I hardly got cold today in my hour long swim as the top 15 cm were warmed by the sun.
The weather has been and will be unprecedentedly beautiful. The day will be sunny and 20 deg. C. The night time temperature is even going to be warmer than predicted, a low of only 11 deg. C. No wind, rain or fog.
I have the wifi figured out, so I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment